Welcome to the Pranic Healer's Certification Program!
The Pranic Healing Certification Program is designed for Pranic Healers wanting to enhance their skills and become more proficient Pranic Healers. The Associate Pranic Healer program is targeted to Pranic Healers who have completed the Basic, Advanced, and Pranic Psychotherapy courses. The Certified Pranic Healer program enrollees must have completed Pranic Crystal Healing, Pranic Self Defense, and Arhatic Preparatory courses. The Certified Pranic Psychotherapist program is for Pranic Healers who have completed the Certified Pranic Healer Program and completed Arhatic Yoga Level 1 and 2.
The certification program ensures professional, dedicated healers with consistent abilities, who have extensive proven experience and success with Pranic Healing. Healers are rigorously evaluated through examinations and written documentation of healings. Each candidate is assigned a mentor who is a senior Pranic Healing instructor who will provide guidance and encouragement.
After successful training, the candidate receives an internationally recognized and accepted certification.
The Healer Certification Program is:
- A web-based program that incorporates collaborative learning tools such as video presentations and audio materials, as well as a discussion area where fellow candidates can meet;
- Facilitated under The Center for Pranic Healing;
- Directed by Master Glenn Mendoza MD MPH, Global Coordinator of the Pranic Healing Certification Program;
- Supervised and monitored by highly trained senior Pranic Healing Masters and Instructors;
- Offered in English and Spanish.
Take advantage of this distance learning program that is as unique as it is intensive and flexible in structure!
"I really liked the online certification as it can be done at my own pace. At the same time, there is a mentor looking after us. It's a good way to do this considering it's a long term course."
"I cannot stress and appreciate enough the mentor/mentee component of this program. It really helps to have someone, whom you can refer your cases to and get the approval should it deem fit... I also liked how we had to internalize what we learnt from doing a case, which I never had to do in my many years of being a healer."
- PRANIC HEALING is not intended to replace allopathic medicine, but rather to complement it.
- PRANIC HEALING practitioners are not medical doctors, but medical doctors can be Pranic Healers.
- PRANIC HEALING practitioners do not diagnose diseases, make any health claims, or guarantee any outcomes.
- PRANIC HEALING practitioners do not prescribe any medications and/or medical treatments nor interfere with prescribed medications and/or medical treatments.
- PRANIC HEALING practitioners do not physically touch the client’s body. They cleanse and balance the energy to enable the body to naturally heal itself.